Wednesday 9 January 2013

Two minutes with… Aldershot Town


Aldershot were the first team to travel to Underhill in 2013 with the traditional New Year’s Day game. Shots’ fan Rhys takes part in this instalment of ‘Two minutes with...’

Pre-match
Had you been to Underhill before?
Yes I have.
How did you get to the game?
I got the train.

The match
Whereabouts in the ground did you sit/stand?
I stood in the East Terrace.
What did you make of the game?
It was a very scrappy and gritty game.
Who (from either side) do you think deserved to be man of the match?
Aldershot’s Danny Rose.

Post-match
Was the score line a fair reflection on the game?
No, I think a draw would have been fair.
Who do you play next, and how do you think you’ll get on?
We played Rotherham in the FA Cup last Saturday. It was a game I thought we'd struggle with but we ended up winning 3-1 and play Middlesbrough in the next round. [Aldershot host Accrington in the League at the weekend]

Ratings
Cost of match day ticket
 ––– 2/10
Purchases made at ground
I bought a hot dog and thought it wasn’t very nice ––– 3/10
View
––– 7/10
Quality of football
––– 5/10
Overall experience
Due to the search a few of my friends and I had to have outside the ground it slightly dampened the experience ––– 5/10

Total ––– 22/50

And you can follow Rhys on Twitter @rhys9emberson

No comments:

Post a Comment